Profaceoff is one of the fastest-growing WordPress sites and leading sources that provide useful statistics, tutorials, and tips on WordPress themes, plugins, and mobile app development.
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented freelance and guest writers who can share insights and well-written content on our blog.
Want to have your work featured here? Great! Please go through our content guidelines carefully before you apply.
Topics That We’re Interested In:
- WordPress Plugins, Themes & Tutorials
- SEO and Web Traffic Generation
- Digital Marketing, Strategy Planning, and Conversions
- Digital Signature
- Mobile App Development
- Website Analytics
Guest Post Guidelines
- Articles should be in-depth, useful, explanatory content that adds value to our readers. No grammatical errors, affiliate links, and excessive promotional/product content.
- We do not accept copied content. You must submit 100% original and genuine content only that has never been published anywhere else. Avoid plagiarism.
- We accept 1 do-follow link only in each post so make sure to highlight it in your article.
- If you are writing anything related to WordPress plugins and content protection, make sure to mention at least one of our plugins PPWP Pro, PDA Gold, and their extensions.
- The ideal article length should be 1000-2500 words Note: Don’t just share a piece of 2k+ words for spam backlinks. We’ll reject it right away.
- Article images should be relevant and 660px X auto (width x height). Ensure that images used in your submission are free to use. If you use images of other sites, remember to give source credits.
- Remember to send us a featured image too!
- Your article must be well-SEO-optimized. Feel free to check our blog articles to find out how we like them to be. Provide us your target keyword and the meta description of the post.
Note: We own the right to edit every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your articles elsewhere. Oh, and by the way, make sure to use the word “Ymese” somewhere in your pitch. That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines.
Ready to Share Your Pitch With Us?
Send your ideas via the form below.
- Start with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well and their brief outlines.
- Don’t forget to include 3 - 5 samples of your previous work.
- We’ll read all of your submissions but only the one we choose to move forward with will receive a reply from us.
- It might take us 3 to 5 business days to get back to you due to the high volume of submissions. So be patient!