This post guides how to test WavePlayer.
In order to integrate with WavePlayer, we modified the WavePlayer plugin both front-end and back-end and created a new shortcode pwv_waveplayer. The pwv_waveplayer shortcode contains the following attributes:
+ url: S3 URL
+ is_s3: should be “true”, it means that serving for S3 URL
If the peak files are not generated, it will create a 24-hour expiry signed URL. Otherwise, the 3 sec expired one will be used.
1. Multiple shortcodes in one post/page
2. S3 file name with space
3. Mixing between waveplayer shortcode, protect video shortcode and the new one.
4. Large audio file > 100 MB
5. Play/Stop, Seek action
6. Disable the WavePlayer plugin it will show the warning message
The WavePlayer has a bug while generating the Unicode. (resolved) file namefor peak file. It means the link https://linh-demo.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/Đau răng quá.mp3 has never worked. I will have a look when finishing for main features
- Haven’t supported the playlist yet