As a WooCommerce store owner, you will encounter some situations that force you to export order data.
Particularly, when you’re migrating your store to a new platform or changing your hosting service, you should export WooCommerce orders. It helps you make use of your current data to continue running your store as usual.
By default, WooCommerce does not support exporting orders. That’s why you need a WooCommerce order export plugin to get the task done.
In this post, we’ve handpicked the top 7 WooCommerce order export plugins, then continue unpacking their features and prices in detail.
- #1 WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export
- #2 Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce
- #3 Order, Coupon, Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce
- #4 WP All Export – WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
- #5 WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
- #6 WooEXIM – WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
- #7 Products & Order Export for WooCommerce
Let’s get started!
#1 WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export
WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export stays a top-of-mind WooCommerce order export plugin.
This plugin enables you to easily export WooCommerce orders, customers, and coupons in bulk. It also simplifies the process of transferring order data from WooCommerce to other domains or hosting systems.
The great point here is the export process doesn’t synchronize with your backend on your site. As a result, you can handle other tasks or leave your site anytime without affecting your export procedure.
- Export customer, order, and coupon data into CSV or XML files
- Create custom export formats
- Export thousands of data records
- Transfer customer and order data via email, FTP, or HTTP POST
- Set automated exports to send customer and order data on a regular schedule
Price: Starts at $79/year.
#2 Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce
With over 100,000 active installations, Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce proves one of the most trustworthy picks in the market. It lets you easily export WooCommerce orders.
The export report will come with a lot of details like line items, tax rates, discount details, customer addresses, product attributes, and coupons.
- Export WooCommerce custom fields or terms for products/orders
- Analyze order data
- Send order data to 3rd part drop shippers
- Rename labels
- Reorder columns
- Export selected orders via “Bulk Actions”
- Send data under XLS, CSV, TSV, PDF, HTML, XML and JSON formats
Price: Free. The Pro version starts from $25/year.
#3 Order, Coupon, Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce
Order, Coupon, Subscription Import Export is another commendable plugin in our list. Exporting and downloading order statistics on your computer or on FTP/SFTP server becomes much easier using this plugin.
You can export WooCommerce bulk order data in XML format supported by prestigious service providers such as UPS WorldShip, FedEx, and Endicia.
While exporting orders, you can decide the maximum quantity of orders, start date, end date, and status as criteria. It will help keep track of your database without manual efforts.
- Support both CSV and XML formats
- Import and export Coupon
- Scheduled export using Cron Job
- Facilitate custom subscription import/export
- Merge or update the existing orders
- Disable or delete unwanted scheduled actions
- Include a pre-saved template for the import/export report
Price: Free. The Single Site plan charges you $69 annually.
#4 WP All Export – WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
Reaching over 90,000 active installations, WP All Export is no longer a strange name for exporting WooCommerce orders. Thanks to its drag and drop interface, you can manage the export process without hassles even if you’re non-techies.
- Export huge amounts of orders
- Drag & drop to reorder columns
- Create literally any spreadsheet or XML feed
- Use the built-in language switcher to export translated data
- Run WooCommerce order exports automatically on any schedule
- Adjust exported data in Excel and migrate them to another WordPress site
- Support for over 1000 apps including email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more
Price: Free. The Pro package starts at $99 up to $299.
#5 WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
WooCommerce Order Export Pro plugin is another feature-rich plugin that you definitely don’t want to leave on the table.
WooCommerce Order Export Pro comes in handy to export any WooCommerce data to a CSV file. This plugin makes it easy to access data reports anytime you want thanks to its offline storage.
This plugin also comes with various filtering options that let you categorize your orders and export them accordingly. Additionally, its importing feature gives you the ability to move your orders from one store to another.
- Easily export WooCommerce order data
- Keep track of which orders have been exported
- Set up multiple scheduled exports
- Offer powerful filters to choose the data you want to export
- Drag and drop interface to reorder fields
- Export data in a CSV format and easily load in Excel or Google Docs
Price: Free. The premium plans start at 49 USD per year.
#6 WooEXIM – WooCommerce Order Export Plugin
The next top-notch WooCommerce order export plugin calls the name of WooEXIM. Its order export feature can classify data based on all types of products, custom fields, and attributes.
In the export process, you will access numerous filters and export options. It gives you the flexibility to export and import WooCommerce data under a CSV file.
Besides, you can manually schedule and define specific export periods to transfer data to another destination.
- Create multiple scheduled export of products, categories, coupons, and customers
- Set the destination for emails of WooCommerce order export
- Manage export archive from the “Archive” page
- Support all types of WooCommerce products
- Undergo exporting process by AJAX-based system
- Support 10 other languages
- Import data not just only with CSV files but also with remote file URLs
- Schedule daily, monthly, and yearly exports
Price: Free. The Pro version costs you $39 for one site and $159 for unlimited sites.
#7 Products & Order Export for WooCommerce
The last one on our list is Products & Order Export for WooCommerce. You can export the data to either a CSV or XML file using this plugin. After exporting order figures to CSV formats, you can view them in Excel or Google Sheets. In parallel, it enables you to rename fields and clarify orders based on categories and tags.
This solution is great to manage order reports better as this plugin will show you each record in an individual tab.
- Export WooCommerce products, orders, order items, customers, and customers from orders in a flash
- Export and download data into CSV or XML
- Include more than 40 fields in the export report
- Add unlimited meta fields
- Add UTF-8 BOM sequence
Price: Free. The Pro plan starts from $19.99.
Which are Your Best WooCommerce Order Export Plugins?
We’ve highlighted the top 7 WooCommerce order export plugins. Most of them offer a free plan and reasonably paid version.
Depending on your demand and business budget, you can select the most suitable one for your WooCommerce store.
Which plugins above are your favorite? Share with us in the comment box below!
If you’re looking for ways to boost your sales with 3D products, discover the 5 best WooCommerce 3D printing plugins in 2021 here